- Attractive and comfortable rooms
- 3 delicious, nutritionally- balanced meals each day
- Healthy snacks available around the clock
- Elegantly appointed dining room
- Special arrangements for private functions
- Planned activities, entertainment and excursions
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and outings
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Cable TV and WIFI
- Community room with flat screen tv
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Routine health and wellness program including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nurse consultation and coordination of licensed medical services
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s) such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Routine follow up coordination with physicians and ancillary medical service providers such as therapy, home health and hospice
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- Private courtyard with landscaped beds and raised gardens
Backyard and Patio
After a long and cold winter few things are better than spending time in your backyard enjoying the sun, flowers, warm breezes and smell of freshly mowed grass. At Tower Hill, residents and their family members experience all those pleasures and more in our beautifully landscaped backyard and patio. Whether relaxing to the sound of our waterfall or joining in the fun of an outdoor facility-wide event, the backyard and patio is “activities central” for everyone.
Mona’s Café offers freshly prepared breakfast treats, cold sandwiches, hot sandwiches and other items for residents who desire a between meal snack or just some home-cooked comfort. To enjoy an individually prepared treat from Mona’s Café orders are placed with the resident’s nurse. This ensures that food choices are consistent with each resident’s diet as ordered by their doctor. The order is delivered to the nurse by dietary staff and then brought to the resident.
Residents’ orders are free of charge and can be placed between 6:30am to 7:00pm daily.
Tower Hill’s backyard and patio provides a quiet retreat for residents and their visitors. View our photo gallery