As part of Tower Hills Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program, we offer a comprehensive and specialized post surgical program for those patients recovering from various joint replacement surgeries most commonly hip and knee replacement surgery.
The Joint Replacement Program focuses on effectively managing pain, increasing strength and range of motion for muscles and joints, transfer training, and independence with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and toileting.
OUR JOINT REPLACEMENT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Customized, goal directed treatment plan
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Our own in-house physical, occupational, and speech therapists up to 7 days a week
- Therapy Director on site daily to coordinate multi-disciplinary team
- Physiatrist to oversee program and round weekly
- Outcome driven using evidenced based treatments
- Leading edge technologies and adaptive techniques
- Counseling and education for a safe return home
- Case manager to coordinate the patient’s stay and discharge plan
- Restore physical function and enhance the skills needed to perform daily activities
- Build strength and endurance to optimize independence
- Improve balance and regain mobility