Tower Hill Healthcare Centers Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is a clinically driven and supervised program designed specifically to help patients recover from various cardiac conditions such as heart attacks, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmia, as well as patients with post cardiac related surgeries such as stenting or angioplasty. Through a nutritional and multidisciplinary team approach, this program is designed to optimize recovery and quality of life by improving cardiovascular fitness and overall health while managing daily symptoms and encouraging patient education.
OUR CARDIAC REHABILITATION PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Clinical evaluation to determine patient’s individual needs and limitations
- Ongoing clinical assessments to tailor program to each patient
- Maintaining an aggressive physical therapy approach while monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation levels
- Patient education and family counseling to better understand and manage cardiac condition
- Onsite chest x-rays
- Oversight by our multidisciplinary team including physicians (primary care physician, cardiologist, surgeon, physiatrist), nurses, physical and occupational therapists, dietician, psychologist, and care management/discharge planning