Pain management employs a multi-disciplinary approach to ease the suffering and improve the overall quality of life for those living in pain.
Pain that continues becomes chronic in nature. Treatment approaches include medications, physical and/or occupational therapy, physical exercise, application of cold/heat and psychological interventions.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Comprehensive pain assessment upon admission
- Pain assessment per shift using 0-10 pain scale
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Physician specialists (physiatrist, wound care, psychiatrist)
- Infusion pain pumps
- Psychological treatment
- Medication management
- Kinesio taping
- Pain management education for patient/family prior to discharge