Physical therapy is an integral part of treatment for patients with pain and /or movement dysfunction resulting from disability or disease. Services are designed for patients to develop, maintain and restore maximum movement and functional ability.
OUR PHYSICAL THERAPY PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- In-house staff of physical therapists and physical therapy assistants.
- Therapy Director on site daily to direct multi-disciplinary team.
- Therapists available up to 7 days per week.
- Multi-disciplinary, team approach.
- Customized, goal directed treatment plan.
- Outcome driven results using evidenced based treatments.
- Pain management.
- Leading edge technologies and adaptive equipment.
- Counseling and education.